- www.intras.co.uk is the web presence of INTRAS Ltd (Company Number 1792746) whose registered office is at Intras Ltd, C/O JRB Accountancy Ltd, Oak House Business Centre, Samuel Brunts Way, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, England, NG18 2AH. At INTRAS we make every effort to comply with our obligations under the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR), the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, the Distance Selling Regulations 2005 and other such applicable laws from time to time in force.
We are committed to safeguarding customer information
- INTRAS collect the information you supply to us online and/or through enquiry or registration forms, and every time you e-mail us. INTRAS process personal information collected for the purposes of providing the best possible service, processing any money you may have deposited and conducting market research surveys. INTRAS may also collect information automatically about your visit to our site. INTRAS may collate aggregate statistical information about site users and customers (such as the number of visitors on the site, the number of transactions registered on the database, etc) and for other lawful purposes. INTRAS may also use such aggregate statistical information to identify market trends and build up profiles, audit usage of the site and aid strategic development. Such information is not capable of being linked to any individual or their respective transaction(s).
- A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information back from the browser.
- We measure visitors to our website using Google Analytics. This records what pages you view within our site, how you arrived at our site and some basic information about your computer. All of that information is anonymous – so we don’t know who you are; just that somebody visited our site.
- The information we collect from analytics helps us understand what parts of our sites are doing well, how people arrive at our site and so on. Like most websites, we use this information to make our website better.
- You can learn more about Google Analytics or opt out if you wish.
- Subject to our Terms and Conditions, INTRAS will not pass your information to any third parties unless you have agreed that we can. You can email us to stop receiving any information about us and our services by emailing UNSUBSCRIBE to email@example.com
- If you have any queries about our Privacy Statement you should contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org